2014 FSL Parking Information
PREFERRED PARKING: The preferred parking lots (indicated in Red on map), consist of the 4-story Abacoa Parking Garage, located directly to the west of the stadium and the two smaller grass parking lots, located to the north of the stadium. All of these preferred parking lots are Free of charge and on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Overflow Parking: Additional parking lots will be utilized as needed. These lots include the Florida Atlantic University parking lot (Lot A on Map), two Abacoa Parking Garages (Lots F & G on Map), and two surface lots (Lots H & I on Map). Signage and personnel will be utilized to direct guests to these facilities as needed based on attendance levels.
Guests with Disabilities Parking: Parking is available on a first come, first served basis, on Main Street, located along the West side of the Stadium. There is also disabled parking available in the Abacoa Parking Garage to the West of the Stadium and in the front row of the two grass parking areas.
Guest Drop Off / Pickup Area: : A drop-off area is located directly in front of the Stadium outside of Gate B. This drop-off area is ADA accessible.
Parking Policies and Restrictions:
- Tailgating is permitted in the grass parking lots only
- No open-flame cooking is allowed.
- Pop up tents are permitted in the grass parking lot as long as they are not staked into the ground and do not take up additional parking spaces.
- All vehicles parked at owner's risk
- Any articles left in vehicle are at owner's risk.
- No overnight parking is permitted in any of the parking lots.
- Roger Dean Stadium reserves the right to have a vehicle moved to another section of the parking lot.
- No attendants will be present after regular event hours.
- No re-entry allowed.