2014 Spring Training Parking Information
Season Parking Passes
Season parking passes are available for both the Miami Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training seasons. These passes are $112 and include 16 Marlins games or 14 Cardinals games. The Spring Training Parking Pass grants you access to the Abacoa parking garage (Lot B) located immediately to the West of Roger Dean Stadium (see map above). Please contact the Roger Dean Stadium Ticket Office at 561-630-1828 to purchase your pass today.
Individual Game Parking
Preferred Parking: Single-game parking passes are available in the Abacoa parking garage (Lot B), and in three grass lots to the West and North of the stadium (Lots C, D & E). Parking in these areas is $10 per game. Individual parking passes may be purchased at the Roger Dean Stadium ticket office, online at Ticketmaster.com or by phone at (800) 745-3000.
Overflow Parking: Additional parking lots will be utilized as needed. These lots include the Florida Atlantic University parking lot (Lot A on Map), two Abacoa Parking Garages (Lots F & G on Map), and two surface lots (Lots H & I on Map). Signage and personnel will be utilized to direct guests to these facilities as needed based on attendance levels.
Guests with Disabilities Parking: Parking is available on a first come, first served basis, on Main Street, located along the West side of the Stadium, and on Avenue A located along the North side of the stadium. There is also disabled parking available in the Abacoa Parking Garage (Lot B) to the West of the Stadium and in the front row of the two grass parking areas (Lots D & E).
Guest Drop Off / Pickup Area: : A drop-off area is located directly in front of the Stadium outside of Gate B. This drop-off area is ADA accessible.
Bus / RV Parking: Buses may drop off their guests at Gate B, then park in the Florida Atlantic University overflow lot (Lot A) for $25. RV's and other oversized vehicles may park in the grass lots (Lots C, D & E) for $25. Parking passes for all oversized vehicles are available for sale by calling the Roger Dean Ticket Office at 561-630-1828
Parking Policies and Restrictions:
- Tailgating is permitted in the grass parking lots only (Lots C, D & E).
- No open-flame cooking is allowed.
- Pop up tents are permitted in the grass parking lot as long as they are not staked into the ground and do not take up additional parking spaces.
- All vehicles parked at owner's risk
- Any articles left in vehicle are at owner's risk.
- No overnight parking is permitted in any of the parking lots.
- Roger Dean Stadium reserves the right to have a vehicle moved to another section of the parking lot.
- No attendants will be present after regular event hours.
- No re-entry allowed.